Thursday, September 1, 2011

Asterianna Shoreland


CWS Simply D'Best Model
UCWS Graduate Class of June 2011

BIO:
I am Asterianna Shoreland,  I rezzed into Second Life 11/23/2009.. I started in clubs dancing and soon became a DJ but i was still missing something, So i happened upon a CWS contest called Hot Beach and thats when my Second Life really started.  I enrolled into the University of Classic With Style and graduated.  Now I am striving to be the best model I can be, I have entered a few more contest and I have Place top 10 in 4 magazine covers and i have placed in several styling events.
I am so happy to be apart of this amazing experience with all of the Models and Trainers of CWS.. and for Steve and Anrol you both are Simply The Best..

LINKS:
https://my.secondlife.com/Asterianna.Shoreland

No comments:

Post a Comment