Sunday, September 18, 2011

Celina Langer


God grant her the serenity
To accept the things She cannot change,
Courage to change the thing she can,
And the Wisdom to know the difference.

Those we love don't go away,
They walk beside us everyday,
Unseen, unheard, but always near
STILL LOVED, STILL MISSED AND A  VERY DEAR.

Weep not for her though She is gone into the gentle night,

Grieve if you will, but not for long upon her soul's sweet flight.

She is at peace, her soul's at rest
there is no need for tears.

For with love she was so blessed.
For those many years.
There is no pain, She suffer  not,
The fear now all is gone.

Put now these things out of your thoughts,
In memory she live on.

Remember not to fight for breath
Remember not to strife.
Please do not dwell upon her death but celebrate her life

We love you Celina, you will be remember always.
- Anrol Anthony

CWS Simply D'Best Model
UCWS Graduate Class of Summer 2009
CWS Queen of Mardigras Runner-Up

BIO:
Hello I am Celina Langer. Rez Date: 07-11-2008. Model with Classic w/ Style. Since the day I joined SL I have liked every second of it. Interesting I got last name that resembles to my maternal family. I enjoy Fashion, Music, Beautiful places, Gorgeous Landscapes and being with My Love and Friends. Ever since I joined SL I have loved wear magnificent clothes and fabulous outfits. Experience of SL gives me courage to overcome all challenges that I have undergone. I was lucky that soon i got this lovely Indian skin and shape for my Avatar. I started my SL journey as club dancer but soon got over with it and pursuit to do what I love the most. I am fun loving and friendly person I made many friends in SL. After spending much time shopping for pretty outfits, by third week of July 09 I received a notecard from Classic with Style about modelling and pageant.  Only place that i visited when I decided to be a model in SL is CWS. I was flattered and intrigued, so I applied with Classic with Style, and the rest is history.  I have enjoyed every minute of it. Modelling as I know is all about passion for me that gives me another step to know me. The Fashion Industry within SL fascinates me so I'm looking to expand my knowledge. I have my dream to walk one day in SL as a Supermodel and create a grooming Academy that would help Newbie and Models to change their style that would suit them.

My accomplishment in Modelling, I have become an accomplished model; I have won few awards from Classic with Style in Styling Theme. With expert guidance from trainers and CEO's of CWS I have become a model in less than 2 months of joining SL. I have also got 2nd Runner up for Queen of Mardigras pageant.

Among my other accomplishments,  I am also Showcase model with JCNY. Since I loved jewellery designs there even got my wedding rings designed by them. Some of my major accomplishments since joining Classic with Style has been: getting to meet so many designers and knowing there awesome work and getting my model video created which is dream for many models in SL. If I talk about myself accomplishments helping others in any way I could makes me feel to be winner, a warrior in life. Finally, my biggest accomplishment in SL is the friends I have made on this wonderful SL journey. And above all finding love of my life.

I enjoy being Beautiful, wearing Beautiful Clothes, and creating Beautiful things. More importantly, I enjoy finding the Beauty in Life and in People.  This is my RL passion that i want to keep alive in SL after the tragedy I went through. Thank You!

I am confidence self motivated.

LINKS:
https://my.secondlife.com/celina.langer
http://youtu.be/3NzDOKCuOtQ

No comments:

Post a Comment