Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sweetyuna Wendel




CWS Simply D'Best Model
UCWS Graduate Class of June 2011
CWS Ms. September 2011

BIO
 Hi I'm Sweetyuna Wendel I reezed on 05/30/10 I joined Second life out of curiosity from one of my friends. She told me how great second life, so i decided to take it a try and fromt he time i reezed  I found a lot of great things around here.

    I learned how to build  Low prim clubs and sculpted beds to name a few so far i would love to learn how to make gowns and cloths coz this is one of my pet peeve is  cloths I love gowns I love shoes, and making changes and updating to get the perfect look of my avatar to resemble  how i look in rl.

    Modeling was one of my dream here in second life I kept looking and looking for the perfect school to study modeling. All I want is one day I can be a good model. Been joining styling events and photos. Now doing fashion shows too.  I just want to learn more on how I can improve myself on modelling. Hoping one day all my dreams will be fullfiled.


LINKS:
https://my.secondlife.com/sweetyuna.wendel
http://youtu.be/pseYIKK-zgs

No comments:

Post a Comment